Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She ages gracefully

Weird is not spelt the right way. 

I been worrying too much about what people say and what people think, but the malay male put everything into perspective. I can't find the line coz he rambles, but ya, nothing really matters. I am just a speck in the universe and none of this fucking drama matters. I can either trudge along with a knot in my stomach or float along laughing my ass off. But sometimes I laugh at people now. I used to be much kinder, but now I'm a lot funnier and... but am I happier? In some ways, I am. I don't tell those jokes with malice, it's just funny, I just don't care. I care less, that's why I feel so free. 

But I admit, I do feel more mean. I still do the same nice things I used to, but the mean creeps in, even though the anger has subsided. I have more enemies and less friends, which doesn't seem like a plus. I have so much less tolerance for drama and weakness, which gives me less tolerance for people. 

Guilt is the worst invention. It's useless. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guilt and regret are useless emotions agreed. But they are very much part of the nature of human conscience. Where there are hills there will always be valleys :P

Pseudonim said...

I love how my blog is turning into a conversation between me and someone I see almost every day. hahahahhaah